Plant Therapy has become my go-to for essential oils, DIY's, and overall health & wellness products. I've enjoyed all the products I've purchased so far and the packaging is so fun - check out the fun sticker in the photo. I recently purchased some things and thought it would be fun to go over what I got with you!
- Organic Yellow Beeswax pearls: One of the main reasons I prefer Plant Therapy is for the availability of their DIY supplies. I'm going to take a stab at making my own skin balm so beeswax and another one of their DIY's supplies, meadowfoam oil are ingredients that I needed. I'm super excited to try out some fun DIY's! DIY's make the best little, heart-felt holiday gifts.
- Fractionated coconut oil: The most widely used carrier oil when it comes to essential oils. Also, a popular ingredient in most DIY's - so I had to stock up. Due to the heightened sensitivity and pureness of essential oils, you are always recommended to use a carrier oil with your essential oils when you are applying them to your skin. You can shop all of the carrier oils Plant Therapy has to offer in the link below.
- Peppermint Orange lip balm: Guys, it's a JUMBO size chapstick and is probably the favorite product that I received in my purchase - I'm obsessed with chapstick. Made with simple ingredients and large enough to not get lost in your purse, BONUS POINTS!
- Terrafus Diffuser: We were looking for a diffuser for our office to enhance focus, mood, and production and this diffuser is perfect with its smaller size.
- Winter Berry candle: This candle is the perfect mix of citrus and woodsy air! It will surely get you into the holiday spirit with its scents of Davana, Sweet Orange, and Vanilla. This is candle is hand poured and made from an all-natural, vegan soy and coconut wax blend. Check out some of their other holiday scents in the link below like Candy Cane and Christmas Tree.
- Essential oils: I needed a restock of the main oils in life - Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemon. Lavender is always a much needed oil to have in your home. It's the powerhouse of all oils! Peppermint is a great oil to soothe muscle aches, head aches, and diffuse it for motivation and awareness. Lemon is another staple in the oil community. It's so versatile - diffuse it, clean with it, wear it! I use lemon essential oil to clean my produce from the grocery store. Add 1-2 drops of Lemon in large bowl, fill with lukewarm water and your produce. Stir it up and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. Rinse and you got some beautiful looking produce ready to eat!!
- Cozy Cashmere essential oil blend: OMG!! This is one of their holiday essential oil blends and it smells amazing! Perfect for the fall and winter season. It's a combination of Lavender, Texas Cedarwood, and Australian Sandalwood with a warm touch of Vanilla. It will surely bring on all the comfy, cozy, and relaxing vibes.
I hope this little bit of information was helpful to you - whether you want to dive into essential oils, DIY's, or overall wellness products, I'm here to help and I'd love to chat with you! Enjoy your day!!!