RECIPE A L E R T!
This is a super easy and simple non-toxic hand soap recipe. Feel free to adjust the recipe as you'd like. You can use different essential oil combinations - mine is simple with our protective essential oil blend, Thieves - but feel free to add some citrus, tea tree, or even basil. I'll share some of my favorite combos. As opposed to using fractionated coconut oil, you can substitute with almond oil, jojoba oil, or another carrier oil that you prefer. I chose fractionated coconut oil because it's always available at my home and it's super moisturizing.
Here we go!
- A foaming container of your choice - glass is always a top choice! But you can use plastic if that's all you have (I have plastic amber colored foaming bottles that I got off of Amazon), I would just exclude any citrus essential oils from your concoction.
- 2 ounces unscented castile soap
- 1 T vegetable glycerin
- 1 T fractionated coconut oil
- 20 drops of essential oils* (I used Thieves this time around)
Add above ingredients to container and fill with water (only until about 3/4 full)
* Some other essential oil combos for this soap that I love are:
10 drops Lemon + 10 drops Basil
10 drops Thieves + 10 drops Grapefruit
10 drops Orange + 15 drops Cinnamon + 5 drops Clove
Need oils? Reach out to me! Or check them out on the below link!